Children’s feedback from a recent workshop:
1. What did your group think of The Currency Game?
‘We really liked it.’
‘It was very interesting and fun. Great game.’
‘We enjoyed it and we learned a lot. Also, we like it from start to finish.’
2. What did the group like about the Around The World In 7 Currencies?
‘We thought it was really good.’
‘That it made you think but it was still fun.’
‘We liked that we learned stuff we did not know.’
3. What was your favourite game?
‘I really liked the warmup because it was exciting and fun.’
‘The anagram game was fun.’
‘At the beginning, which was a fun game where you learn a lot and it is fun.’
4. How difficult did you find today?
‘A little bit difficult because I didn’t know some of the countries, but I do know them now.’
‘Not so tricky but I learned something new.’
‘Well, at first it was easy and then it got hard.’
5. What did you learn from today?
‘Flags from the world and their currencies.’
‘Countries that I had never heard of before, and new currencies.’
‘We learned about different money and countries.’
6. Did you enjoy working as a team?
‘Yes, it was really fun.’
‘Yes, it was great fun.’
‘We enjoyed working as a team because it is good to work together.’
Overall rating out of 10 for the day: